MT-Propeller – decades of Innovation
MT-Propeller operates out of its main office at the Airport Straubing-Wallmuehle (EDMS) in Germany, where highly skilled people are producing the highest quality of natural composite propellers.
- OEM supplier for more than 90% of the European Aircraft Industry as well as 30 % of the US Aircraft Industry.
- more than 210 STCs worldwide
- 62 factory certified Service Center worldwide
- 30 certified propeller models
- governors for the use with almost every propeller system, not only for mt-propellers
- 22,000+ MT-Propeller systems flying worldwide
- 74,000+ blades are in service
- more than 150 MIO flying hours accumulated
- 2-blade to 7-blade hydraulically controlled variable pitch propeller, for engines producing up to 5000hp
- 2-blade to 4-blade electrically controlled variable pitch propeller, for engines producing up to 350hp
- propellers can be developed for nearly every aircraft type from motor gliders to regional airliners
- can be used on aircraft with piston engines and propeller turbines, as well as on wind tunnels or hovercraft