A Legacy Built on Trust
FlightSafety International views safety as a promise and commitment. We build trust over time and continue to earn it each day. Since our founding in 1951, our instructors, engineers, technicians and teammates have greatly contributed to aviation safety around the world. Through comprehensive training programs taught by top instructors. By designing and manufacturing advanced-technology flight simulators and products that provide unmatched realism.
Welcome to FlightSafety Brisbane Satellite Training
Training in Brisbane, Australia is provided by Sikorsky Australia which is a FlightSafety approved training facility. All instructors are highly qualified and trained to maintain FlightSafety’s high standards. Currently the training at this facility is provided to support Pratt and Whitney Canada engines. FlightSafety can also provide other maintenance training programs at the Brisbane location, as well as at your location upon request. If you would like to schedule courses at this location, please contact Scott Hunter at +1.201.528.0167 or our Montreal Learning Center at +1 514.631.2084
Comprehensive Services, Tailored to Specific Needs
Aviation professionals worldwide rely on us to provide the highest-quality training and outstanding service. Customers leverage the unparalleled resources of the world’s leading aviation training provider. They have the confidence of knowing our Learning Centers operate with an emphasis on reliability, convenience and flexibility. Approved by aviation regulatory authorities worldwide, our training demonstrates a clear advantage in the quality of our instructors and courseware. With instruction individualized to specific needs, Customers receive custom support and service. Our instructors are committed to each Customer’s proficiency and success, with every classroom representing an opportunity to deliver outstanding and unmatched quality.
Advanced-Technology Simulators, Visual Systems and Displays
Commercial, government and military organizations worldwide rely on our full flight simulators for their training programs. Our engineers have led the way in technological innovations and custom design, built specifically to Customers’ needs. The new FlightSafety FS1000 full flight simulators exactly replicate the aircraft they represent and are qualified to the world’s highest standards. The MATRIX integrated training system allows a seamless progression of instruction that starts with the classroom and extends into self-paced sessions. Our VITAL visual systems set the standard in performance and fidelity. Our CrewView collimated glass mirror displays offer unmatched distortion-free optical performance with greater clarity, sharpness and brightness.
Customers Always Come First
We put our Customers at the center of everything we do, helping them operate their aircraft to the highest level of safety. We build on that foundation with our dedication to safety, experienced instructors, training effectiveness, and advanced-technology simulators. We never rest in making our already industry-leading training even better. Our ongoing investment gives our Customers the widest and most complete range of services, equipment and locations available. That adds up to the greatest value in aviation training.
World-Class Training with Worldwide Reach
- Learning Centers in the United States, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Japan, the Netherlands, Norway, South Africa and the United Kingdom
- More than 1,800 highly experienced professional instructors
- More than 1.4 million hours of training each year, including 750,000 hours in simulators
- Factory-authorized training provider for leading business and regional aircraft manufacturers
- Approved professional training for 135 current aircraft models
- More than 4,000 courses for pilots, technicians, flight attendants and dispatchers
- More than 100 eLearning and LiveLearning courses available
Advanced Simulation Design, Manufacture and Support
- Expertly manufactured qualified flight simulators, visual systems and displays
- Innovative designs based on seven decades of client feedback
- More than 320 full flight simulators and advanced training devices in our Learning Centers
- World-leading supplier of aviation training products to airlines, governments and military agencies
- More than 1,000 visual systems and advanced training devices delivered
- More than 800 full flight simulators manufactured for deliveries around the globe
- Worldwide support after delivery with unmatched Customer service