Field Air has been an Air Tractor dealer since 1978.
We are experienced in all aspects of Air Tractor operations and support throughout Asia and the Pacific Region.
In addition to our Air Tractor dealership services, Field Air provides operational services – aerial spraying and spreading services – directly to farmers throughout Victoria, southern New South Wales and eastern South Australia.
Field Air services can be broadly broken down into:
- Air Tractor aircraft sales – Asia and Pacific regional dealer
- Air Tractor spare parts – agricultural aviation spare parts
- Air Tractor maintenance and engineering services
- Training of maintenance engineers
- Pilot training and endorsement
- Agricultural spraying and spreading operations
- Aerial fire fighting
Field Air has great knowledge and experience in aerial application and the aviation industry and we are here to assist you, whatever your particular requirements may be.
We are certified by the following organisations:
- Aerial Application Association of Australia (AAAA’s) – for aerial management systems
- AAAA’s – aerial spray safety
- AgSafe – for chemical standards
- DrumMuster – for environmental disposal of chemical containers
- Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) – for maintenance quality standards and pilot training
- Air Tractor – for aircraft distribution and maintenance training
- Victorian Automobile Chamber of Commerce (VACC)- for vehicle repairs and maintenance
Field Air is most proud of its AIMS accreditation status. The Aerial Improvement Management System (“AIMS”) is a holistic and industry specific safety and management system standard developed by the AAAA’s. Further details on the AIMS standard can be obtained from the AAAA’s website.
The various management systems we have in place ensure that Field Air operates in accordance to Australian Standards, CASA regulations and applicable Australian legislation.